First things first, we ALL know how hard it can be to stay on top of your nutrition in the silly season. Christmas means time off work, holidays, warm weather, lots of parties and gatherings with friends, and most importantly - lots of time to round up family/friends and start baking your favourite treats. While this is a magical time for everyone, it's really important that we are enriching our bodies with not only tasty, but nutritious treats that will satisfy our sweet tooth and keep our health in check!
Our Miss Bliss balls are 100% natural, with no nasties! A great energy boosting snack packed with good fats to keep you going for longer. We love them, and we know you will too!
Full of healthy ingredients, these babies use nutrient packed almonds, coconut and lemon, while utilising the natural sweetness of dates rather than adding a lot of sugar!
Recipe makes approx. 20 balls
What you will need:
2 cups desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
1 lemon (zest & juice)
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor - and blend! You want to make sure you have a doughy consistency - don't stress to much if they are a little too gooey
- Once blended place mixture into a bowl
- Put on gloves! If you don't you will end up with a coasting of dough on your hands
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls (about the size of a golfball) - then roll in the extra coconut to coat
- Place on a tray and leave covered in the fridge to set
- Eat & enjoy!
Don't forget to let us know how you go with making your bliss balls! #followyourbliss